Rights and responsibilities of Alliance Members
Alliance member rights
• To receive full information about the activities of the Alliance;
• To receive assistance in forms of information, consulting, resources and finances, as it helps fulfill the mission of the Alliance and is available;
• To publish the Alliance logo in Member’s relevant publications;
• To offer suggestions concerning Alliance operations;
• To participate in the joint programs and initiatives of the Alliance.
Alliance member responsibilities
• To help orphans and children at risk in all possible ways;
• To promote the Vision and Mission of the Alliance;
• To offer active assistance in the joint programs and initiatives of the Alliance;
• To support the work of the Alliance through regular financial donation of self-determined amount.